Written by Joseph William Baker SM
Latest edit Tuesday, November 2nd, 2022 9:30 pm
Doctor Robert Rowen mentioned that the 5 ebola symptomatic cases he was involved with treating in Sierra Leone in 2014 all of them recovered.
Read about his report in the African Journal of Infectious Diseases (ARCHIVE.ORG link )
My summary of the information is that direct IV injection of medical grade ozone coupled with rectal inflammations of ozone and colloidal silver were administered.
YOUTUBE Censored the following video link in an attempt to kill millions of people through a pro-vaccine agenda: “https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWJ2UoOr90BmQhBpwY-11iyzb7JZpVXF”
In my remote energy therapy experiments, I’m finding some positive results of remote application of ozone gas by placing ziplock bags of ozone into the morphogenic field of the remote patient. I would be happy to do this with Ebola patients.
August 25, 2019 I wrote a response here to a recent wikinews.org article.
@DrTedros I am about to bring an accusation against the WHO of geoncide against the victims of Ebola in Sierra Leone. You have not responded to https://t.co/tLx72yGqVZ— Joe Baker (@joebitcoinorg) December 13, 2018
This appear to be fraudulent activity on the part of the WHO#Ebola
@Laurie_Garrett— RemedyCoin.com (@RemedyCoin) August 25, 2019
It appears there is a huge coverup that Ebola is completely curable without drugs using OZONE THERAPY.
I direct you to https://t.co/29yFr7jdRF for my latest info and links to the African Journal of Infectious Diseases which showed 4 people were cured.
When it’s all said and done. The cure for Ebola will rest on this man’s shoulder. His genius has fought Ebola for over 40 years. Yet, we will ascribe the cure to some super powers down the road as its the norm. This man pioneered it all. He is Prof Jean-Jacques Muyembe Tamfum. pic.twitter.com/uhvEamGA2K— Femi Afolayan (@ojayfemi) August 13, 2019
Mr. Jean-Jacques Muyembe – I’m not quite sure what to make of this man. He seems to not be familiar at all with the work of Dr. Rowen in Sierra Leone in 2014. Comments seem to dismiss that there was ever a cure before recent developments this year. I find that to be cause to dig much deeper. There are huge forces at play here and opportunity for much mischef with lives on the line. And the 90% success rate leaves 10% who don’t respond well. The ozone therapy had 100% success rate of the 5 people who were treated. Then the Military general of Sierra Leone interferred with ozone therapies – not allowing any more. We need to learn more about this to understand why a genocide was allowed to happen because of this military general.