**** CoronaVirus emergency update: I invite you to read Doctor Robert Rowen’s Paper which documents with references ozone therapy’s unique ability to manage infectious disease epidemics.
In the video below (at the bottom of the page) learn what doctors are not taught in medical school about ozone therapy. The lecture by Dr. Robert Rowen, M.D. describes a small fraction of the uses of ozone therapy. You will gain a scientific overview of how ozone:
- Resets you immune system
- Selectively disinfects your body of bad pathogens while leaving the good aerobic bacteria.
- Enables your circulatory system to deliver MORE oxygen to your tissues.
- Speeds the timeline for wound care
- Oxidizes toxins to neutralize their harmful effects on the body’s tissues.
- Fight bladder infections.
- Can profoundly reduce joint pain.
- Eradicates Ebola symptoms.
- Much, much more!
Over 20 application methods can introduce ozone into the body while avoiding irritation of the lungs:
- Drinking water with ozone gas bubbles.
- Blowing through the body’s skin using a funnel and gentle pressure.
- Ozonated olive oil applied to skin or consumed.
- Exposing blood in a bag to ozone gas and putting it back into the body.
- Bubbled Ozone through Olive Oil (BOOO) to create ozonoides which do not irritate the lungs and can be useful to treat pneumonia, asthma and emphysema.
- Injections into joints/muscles.
- IV Injections – (not recommended without an experienced expert practitioner – I don’t offer this)
- Rectal/Vaginal insufflations.
I’m Joe Baker and I’m traveling the US, and Canada offering private in home ozone therapy via rectal insufflation. If you are aware of this procedure and would like to avail yourself to this therapy you may contact me to arrange an appointment at your home. I do not offer this service to anyone who has had organ transplants.
With your $400 donation you will get an ozone therapy visit to your home. Some olive oil or KY gel is used to lubricate the catheter and the anus. It’s best to evacuate the colon first with an enema otherwise much of the ozone’s power is used to sterilize some of your stool. Sometimes people have excessive hemorrhoids which can be sensitive to the holes on the sides of the catheter. To alleviate this, a disposable Fleet enema bottle’s tip is used to protect the sphincter and the hemorrhoids by providing a smooth tube the catheter runs through and beyond the sphincter area. Very easily the thin catheter goes in about 12 inches. Slowly over three minutes the ozone filled bag is collapsed displacing the ozone gas into the rectum. The tube is removed and clean up begins. The patient resists the urge to release gas for about 20 minutes as the ozone gas is absorbed through the walls of the colon and lower intestinal walls. Best to to relax at this point and lay down for this 20 minute period.
Traveling Schedule and availability:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin December 15th 2019 – Jan 10th 2020
???? Jan 15th – Feb 10th
If you’d like me to travel to your area and would like to help arrange travel accommodations please contact me: